The art of Pilates was invented by Joseph Pilates in the early 20th century, and was based around the Greek ideal of a balanced mind, body and spirit. Joseph Pilates’ life work was directed towards the equilibrium of these three and the result was the amazing and popular system of exercise known as Pilates. Pilates focuses on the body’s innate intelligence, developing strength, flexibility, balance and coordination through flowing movements.
If you are looking for a low impact, but high intensity exercise that can deliver multiple benefits to your body in terms of fitness, flexibility, overall strength, look no further. If you want to experience freer and more fluid movement, Pilates is the perfect form of exercise for you. Pilates is suitable for people of all ages and all fitness levels, and because of its low impact and therapeutic nature it is hugely popular with people rehabilitating from injuries or for those whose movement is currently restricted by years of sitting and poor posture.
See our Class Timetable here.
BOOK ON YOUR PHONE
After you have created your account you can set up our convenient booking app on your phone
Make booking super easy by downloading the n8 Pilates App for iOS and Android. You can use your existing profile to login to the App. This will make it super easy to book, reschedule, make payments within minutes
You will be able to book classes, reschedule classes, purchase packages and take advantage fo some amazing membership offers through our Mindbody Online store.
FOR NEW PILATES CLIENTS
Once you have set up your account you can begin your Pilates journey by scheduling your FREE initial one on one session. Click here to schedule.
During your One on One introductory Pilates session, we shall show you how to use our equipment, show you some great base Pilates moves and suggest the best classes for you initially.
For all classes bring some water to rehydrate afterward. An optional suggestion is grippy Pilates socks.
Please contact us for more information or to book a class
HOW TO BOOK
1. There are a growing number of classes. Filter classes by day of the week, class type, time of day and/or class level using the drop-down menus at the top of the timetable.
2. You can skip forward a week at a time using the NEXT button.
3. For class descriptions click on the class name. Click the SIGN UP button to book your selected class.
4. If you’re new to n8 Pilates a pop-up window will open where you will need to create an account. This will take less than 2 minutes. Next time you book a class you’ll be prompted to login, or you can use the LOGIN button on the top right of the schedule.
5. Purchase your payment option. If you already have credits the system will recognise this.
6. Your class is booked and you will receive a confirmation email.
You can then download our Class Scheduling App. This is a very handy way to schedule and organise classes and make easy payments.